Reservoir Realty, LLC. does full service Property Management, handling the day to day operations of your multi-family, or mixed use investment property, including marketing, landlord tenant relations, facility management, and adminstrative duties.
- Marketing of your properties
- Applications and screening of potential tenants
- Lease Administration, Move Ins, Move Outs
- Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Emergencies, Complaints
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Building Management
- Bookkeeping & Financial Reporting
- Rent Collections
- Commercial Escalations
- Bill Payments
- Interaction with local Governments and agencies
- Collection of rents and monies
- Section 8 Housing Programs
- Consulting on Real Estate Related Issues
- Outstanding service for both the owners and tenants
Mark Anderson has over 30 years of experience in local property management. Mark is an Honors Graduate of Northeastern University in Boston, MA, with a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Finance and Logistics. He served as a Planning Board member for the Village of Brewster for seven years.
If you have any questions about Property Management, Buying or Selling a home or Investing in Income Producing Property, in the Putnam, Dutchess or Westchester Counties of NY, please contact me for assistance.